I don’t know about you, but the market feels really crazy right now. Indices around the world keep breaking new records while the pandemic is still around us.
We also know that a lot of these all time highs are driven by overheated printers from our central banks.
And to be honest, my portfolio does really well this year as a result with an increase of more than 20% year-to-date.
But I actually contribute that more to share price growth which has been outpacing earnings growth.
In my opinion this is not a good sign, because my portfolio is only getting more overvalued as a result of it.
That’s why I started wondering if I actually learnt from the last stock market crash when the pandemic started in 2020?
On top of that I had several top 10 companies which where already struggling with their financial health leading into the stock market crash.
This is the reason why I decided to do my portfolio analysis and share it with you in my latest episode of Sunday with eDGI.
So tune-in and learn if my top 10 portfolio holdings are showing good financial health in case a stock market crash would happen tomorrow (spoiler alert: this is not entirely the case).
See you on the inside!
Don’t forget to like the video & subscribe to the channel . It helps the algorithm and allows me to grow as a channel 🙏
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:38 – Stock market craziness
- 03:39 – Dividend Stock Portfolio metrics
- 05:38 – Solvency metrics explained (debt/equity, interest coverage, debt/capital, solvency, credit ratings)
- 10:12 – My top 10 dividend portfolio holdings
- 12:52 – Financial health scores of top 10 dividend stocks
- 20:08 – Ahold Delhaize compared to industry peers
- 23:50 – AbbVie strategy to deleverage and bring down debt
European Dividend Growth Investor