As you might have experienced, usually I don’t create a single blog post entry to share my guest appearances on other platforms.
However, this time is different and I would like to share with you my recent guest appearance on the Dividend Guy blog Podcast (yes, those famous 4 words 😅). I actually listened back to it today and I must confess that I really enjoyed it.
The recording was done several weeks ago and I vividly remember the vibe we had during the interview. We connected very well and we really took the time to discuss many different topics for you.
I must also give the Dividend Guy a lot of credit because he has been the best-prepared podcast host so far. I could notice that he studied some of my work and I believe that this allowed him to ask very specific questions which I truly enjoyed answering.
Hence, I would really recommend to you to listen to this show because you might find it very insightful. As a sneak preview, these are some of the topics we discussed during the show:
- How I started my journey as a dividend growth investor
- How my teenage years shaped my relationship with money and influenced my investing style
- How I deal with a ~10% mortgage rate and how it influences my investment decisions.
- My thoughts about ASML, the bull case, and the risks
- Our differences of opinion on a much-debated stock: Intel Corp ($INTC)
- Why do we track our hypotheses for our holdings
- Why measuring organic dividend growth is so important
- How we both approach portfolio allocation
- Who should buy whom? $AD.NL buy $ATD.TO or $ATD.TO should buy $AD.NL?
Enjoy the episode and you can listen to it by clicking the link below.
European Dividend Growth Investor