Welcome to the sixth issue of the Dividend Growth Compass newsletter!
We have another action-packed edition for you where we are trying to focus on lots of dividend-related topics we think are interesting to European and US-focused investors.
If you are new to this newsletter and would like to give it a try, then check out the first 3 newsletters for free:
1. A deep dive into L’Oreal | Newslettet #001
2. A deep dive into British American Tobacco | Newsletter #002
3. A deep dive into NN Group – is their Dividend Safe? | Newsletter #003
What you can expect in this issue:
- A deep dive into Greancoat UK Wind plc with 26 pages of in-depth research. Does this 6% yielding new-energy stock belong in your portfolio?
- In the beginner’s corner, we talk about goodwill, what it is, and what’s a healthy amount.
- In our subscriber’s corner, we provide our thoughts on Bristol Myers-Squibb. Is now the time to buy?
- Diageo Plc and Ahold Delhaize are discussed in the news of the week. They both suffered a double-digit drop, so it definitely caught our attention.
- Track when you will be getting paid with our dividend calendar
- Gain insights into our recent financial transactions.
- Our watchlists for the upcoming 2 weeks.
- Siemens and ADP’s Dividend Growth Stock Cards. Learn about our investment thesis, their dividend safety score, and what we think it’s worth.
In this sixth newsletter, we trust that you have a good feeling about the quality of our work but as always we welcome all feedback 🙏
European Dividend Growth Investor & Derek from Engineer My Freedom.
Premium subscribers can download the newsletter below (after login) 👇