Welcome to issue 10 of the Dividend Growth Compass newsletter!
As Europeans, we are quite proud of our European Dividend Growth companies, especially ones that are as large and successful as LVMH. With that said, we are guilty of excluding this company from our previous analysis as the back of the napkins calculations always displayed the company as overvalued.
However, our community is extremely engaged and is not shy in letting us know when we should take a deeper look into a company. LVMH was trading above €870 in May 2023 and is now closer to €660 at the time of writing, so it seems like a good time to take a deeper look into this luxury brand to see if it deserves a place in our portfolio.
Please grab a cup of coffee as this is a good one!
If you are new to this newsletter and would like to give it a try, then check out the first 3 newsletters for free:
1. A deep dive into L’Oreal | Newsletter #001
2. A deep dive into British American Tobacco | Newsletter #002
3. A deep dive into NN Group – is their Dividend Safe? | Newsletter #003
What you can expect in this issue:
- A deep dive into luxury brand company LVMH?
- In the beginner’s corner, we discussed Yield on cost and whether it matters!
- NN Group are discussed in the news of the week.
- Inditex and CME Group Dividend Growth Stock Cards. Learn about our investment thesis, their dividend safety score, and what we think it’s worth.
- Our watchlist and most recent transactions.
Feel free to reach out to us until Wednesday with your suggestion for the next deep dive.
European Dividend Growth Investor & Derek from Engineer My Freedom.
Premium subscribers can download the newsletter below (after login) 👇